Our uniform policy and dress code has been drawn up in consultation with students, parents, staff and members of the local community, including faith groups and is reviewed annually. The expected code of dress is one suitable for a working environment, avoiding items which are too casual.
The current list is as follows:
- Plain black smart jacket
- Smart black or pinstripe black/white trousers or skirt worn close to the knees.
- A smart white, black or black/white blouse (long or short sleeved but no T-shirts or vest tops)
- Black plain long sleeved cardigan or jumper if required
- Belt – should be discrete and self-coloured
- No trainers, casual shoes or ankle boots
Subtle jewellery and make-up is permissible but beading and unnatural hair colouring are not permitted. (see full policy for detail). Earrings may be worn in the lower part of the earlobe only but no facial piercings are allowed.
Garments covering the face or whole body are not permitted.
For detailed information, please refer to the policy below.